Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blog numero uno: The experiment begins!

I started this blog because I think that the world deserves to hear about my hubby P (who wants to remain incognito...we will see how long that lasts lol) He just cracks me up! He cracks me up because he does things that to me are weird and crazy and funny, and if you ask him about it, he doesn't even know what you are talking about. Here is a classic example: Friday night is take out night. We get our food, I get two clean plates out, however the food cartons are strong enough and we end up not using them. The next morning, after P offered to clean up I find the following:


Two CLEAN plates inside the refrigerator

A greasy chicken empanada on top of my yoga mat
When I asked him about it he just shrugged his shoulders and continued with his day HAHAHA! 
These random acts of oddity happen around our home ALL THE TIME, so I decided to begin an observational experiment by recording and sharing these occurrences in the hopes of:
  1. Better understanding and appreciating the behavior of all those crazy hubbys around the world (mine in particular)
  2. Working on my own neurotic behavior and realizing that there are much more important things in the world to freak out about than an oil stain in my yoga mat
So please, feel free to share your opinions and hypothesis on why P does the things he does (specially if you are a guy you might have a better understading and you can explain to us girls). SHARE PICTURES OF THINGS THAT YOUR HUBBY OR BFRIEND DOES TOO so that we are not only laughing at mine, please. And your reactions to all these of course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment